#Pushkaweek is HERE!!
This year’s “pushkaweek”, coinciding with Chanukah, is November 25th through December 7. Pushkaweek is a time for us to work together to help heal the sick…One Penny At A Time!
This week has a two-fold purpose:
- If you already have a full pushka, return it to your neighborhood captain. The captains are listed below. Neighborhood captains also have yard signs on their front lawns.
- If you don’t have a pushka, pick one up from your neighborhood captain!!! And, tell all your friends, families and neighbors to do so as well.
*It’s o.k. if you pick up a pushka and don’t return it this year. We’ll collect them next year when we do this initiative again.
But there is more!
- For those who return their pushkas, they will be entered into a raffle to win prizes.
- For those who pick up a pushka, they will be entered into a raffle to win prizes.
- For the children, we have prizes for them too! All they need to do is drop off a full pushka or pick up a new one.
Your participation, enthusiasm and encouragement is what is going to help make this campaign a success!
Let there be warmth and light for you and your families during Chanukah. If you have any questions, contact Lisa Linden, Director of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tamar Spolter: 2595 Larchmount
Keti Zigdon: 2500 Blossom
Gitty Schonfeld: 23925 Greenlawn
Monica Goldstein: 3419 Blanche
Leah Mann: 3673 Berkeley
Hadassah Rokowsky: 3621 Severn
Esther Graiser: 3626 Bendemeer
Chani Ruck: 3522 Severn
Shevy Jacobs: 3755 Bainbridge
Ahuva Sommer: 3696 Berkeley
Fraydie Lowenthal: 3555 Blanche
Chaya Rochel Kushner: 3768 Bendemeer
Chanie Margulis: 3534 Bendemeer
Rochel Markovich: 2426 Claver
Ayala Elbaz: 2301 Wenford
Adina Helman: 4491 University Parkway
Shuli Krash: 4418 Churchill
Laya Russel: 2396 Loyola Rd
Sara Klahr:14390 E. Carrol
Rachel Covitch: 2429 Elmdale
Dina Rossio: 2531 Milton
Devora Laskin: 28592 Yeshiva Lane
Tzipora Rosenberg Clark
Tehilla Weinberg: 28580 Nutwood Lane